Z-Man Finesse EyeZ
This variant is currently sold out.
You've got your super-durable and mobile Z-Man freshwater soft-baits, now its time to pair them with the perfect jig-head... Introducing the Z-Man's Finesse EyeZ Jig-head, a jig-head that ensures you get the full potential from your soft-baiting!
- A low-center-of-gravity head with Z-Man's grooved StabiliTrack design maintains perfect balance at all retrieve speeds or when fished vertically
- Oversized 3D eyeballs highlight four jig-head colours, focusing predatory attention and creating a pronounced strike target
- Built around a needle-pointed, light-wire black-nickle 1/0 hook
- A welded wire keeper facilitates easy, secure rigging of ElaZtech soft-baits, locking them firmly into place
- Ideal for vertical fishing with a 4" Jerk ShadZ or for finesse swim-bait applications using a Slim SwimZ MinnowZ, or DieZel MinnowZ
Weights: 1/12, 1/8, 3/16 (Comes in a packet of 3)
Colours: Pearl, Smelt, Greenback and Shiner
On-the-water tips: Ensure your Z-Man soft-baits are rigged nice and straight. Any tail that's off-centre or bent will not behave in an attractive manner and is unlikely to be eaten. Select the lightest jig-head that allows your soft-plastic to get down to where the trout are holding in the river, or far enough out in lakes to nearby drop-offs, weed banks etc. Cast across and/or upstream when fishing rivers; even completely upstream can be good, but wind in to keep up with the lure as it's swept downwards, and watch the line for any sudden movement against the current. The lighter you can go with your lead-head choice, the longer the lure can stay in the desired strike zone (but ideally should still get down to the bottom). Retrieve with small jigging rod-tip movements and/or by slowly winding in.