Maria Legato F190
This variant is currently sold out.
Well known Japanese company Maria extends its range with the exciting Legato 190s!
- Maria’s weight-transference system: a ball bearing shifts to the rear when cast for more extra metres, then rejoins mid body during retrieval to create a mouthwatering rolling, flashing action
- Legatos naturally float, but stay underwater while being retrieved, so anglers can simply wind in or do the usual ‘sweep and pause’
- Tough through-wire construction
- Exciting and well-proven colour combinations
- Hooks not included so anglers can choose their personal favourites!
BO6H, BO8H, B13H, B24D, B28C, B35H and B37H