Pink Ghost Fluorocarbon
Introducing Pink Ghost, the perfect fluorocarbon trace material for all soft-baiting and slow-jigging purposes!.
- Pink Ghost Fluorocarbon trace material possesses a similar refractive index to water, so light passes through it in a comparable way, making it very hard to see underwater.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Multi-layered construction provides impressive knot-tying and strength-retention capabilities.
- An elasticated band keeps the trace dispensing tidy.
- Spools clip together so they are easier to find.
- Generous 50-metre length per spool.
Available breaking strains: 15, 20 or 30lb.
Associated products: All Ocean Angler slow-jigging and soft-baiting products.
Recommended rods: All OA rods and jigs.
On-the-water tips: We recommend the FG Knot when tying braid to Pink Ghost Fluorocarbon line, and the Uni Knot and Rapala Loop Knot as dependable lure and jig-head connections. Try to tie all knots just before going out fishing; old knots steadily loose breaking strain over time, especially if tied tight or under pressure. Wet all knots with saliva to help ease them into position, then S-L-O-W-L-Y tighten up. Replace any damaged trace, as not only do you risk losing the next fish hooked, damaged fluorocarbon really stands out underwater.
$0-$499 = $25
$500+ = FREE!
Oversized products (Rods):
Shipping prices are in NZD and covers Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Gibraltor, Germany and Denmark. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes outside these areas.